CBCT: AN ESSENTIAL ALLY FOR THE DENTAL PRACTICE
Friday, October 1, 2021
Knight Orthodontics, 3210 Westport Green Pl., Louisville, KY 40241
9:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.
5CE put on by PreXion and Knight Orthodontics. Nashville Dental, Straumann, SprintRay and iTero are all co-sponsors.
• Differences in diagnosis and treatment outcome with 2D vs 3D imaging.
• 3D imaging of root canal anatomy, TMJ disease, airway analysis and single implant planning.
• Understand capabilities of various FOV’s – Which machine is right for you?
• 3D appearance of anatomy and common pathology.
• Role of CBCT in implant dentistry.
Register before September 11th: $125
Register after September 11th: $149
TO REGISTER, PLEASE CONTACT:
PAULA CATT, Territory Sales Manager, PreXion
(502) 767-6969 | email@example.com
KATHY HUFF, NDI
(502) 266-9130 | firstname.lastname@example.org