Dental sleep medicine should be more profitable than implants, not just to your practice but to your patients’ lives too! However, the path from learning to implementation of DSM often seems to be unending. How do you go from learning to doing? How do you take this amazing tool and bring it to your patients successfully?
Michael Cowen will show you what is needed to implement a successful DSM program and see success as a clinical and business person. The process to succeed in sleep does not have to be complicated and can change your patients and your practice.
This webinar will discuss technology requirements, telemedicine guidelines, DSM training, and coaching for offices considering getting started. If you want the game plan that has helped many practices succeed, you need to register for this webinar.
Participants will get 1 CE Credit.
– Identify the 4 pillars to a successful DSM program
– Discuss the role of technology in the DSM workflow
– Explore the advantages of having a calibrated team
– Define the different approaches necessary for any DSM treatment plan
– Explain simple, actionable steps that increase case acceptance by 29%