The Planmeca Digital Academy is excited to announce we are bringing the best technologies and integrated digital workflow to Music City, Friday – November 5th, 2021. Come join us for this unique hands-on experience to explore the benefits of implementing these new technologies and strategies. Learn how Dr. Suh and his team were able to lower overhead and increase production with amazing clinical results by implementing a fully digital workflow.
Gaylord Opryland, 2800 Opryland Dr., Nashville, TN 37214
- Demonstrate the workflow from beginning to end with current and emerging technologies in digital dentistry from CAD/CAM to CBCT imaging
- Experiment with the full CAD/CAM workflow, intraoral scanning to design a virtual restoration, including material selection and milling restorations
- Combine digital scans with CBCT data to develop treatment plans, create implant cases from start to finish including surgical guides
- Discover the practical applications of digital dentistry solutions with industry leaders
- Examine implementation strategies for incorporating digital solutions
- Identify the digital workflows and technologies to determine the best solution for increased efficiency and profitability in your practice
Special Dental Assistant Track Peak Performance: Dental Assisting in a Digital World Bring your dental assistants to participate in this special 4-hour breakout course led by Heather Hennen to help them implement a digital workflow in your practice.
No CE Credits Provided
Friday – November 5th
8:00am–4:00pm CST (Registration opens 7:30am) @ Gaylord Opryland
Breakfast and lunch will be provided. Proper COVID-19 social distancing and CDC guidelines will be followed at this event for safety.