Do you want to provide excellent endodontic care for your patients? This one day hands-on course is designed for general dentists and endodontists to gain expertise and confidence with completing the highest quality endodontics on both vital and necrotic teeth. Participants will learn advanced NiTi rotary reciprocation instrumentation using Adaptive Motion Technology, predictable irrigation protocols using Apical Negative Pressure, and warm vertical obturation using the Continuous Wave technique. Other topics will include diagnosis, negotiation of calcified canals, creation of a glide path, determination of working length, and location of the MB2. This exciting multi-media program highlights solutions and suggestions on how to treat straightforward and complex endodontic cases. This hands-on workshop utilizes 3D printed teeth and is designed to enhance the clinicians’ practical skills.
• Assess protocol for single-visit treatment of both vital and necrotic teeth.
• Differentiate removal of the smear layer and biofilm using the latest irrigation protocols.
• Demonstrate obturation of the root canal system in 3D to capture the natural anatomy with the Continuous Wave of Condensation.
- 6 CE Credits.
- Location: Nashville Marriott at Vanderbilt, 2555 West End Ave. Nashville, TN 37203
- Time: 8:00AM – 2:30PM (Continental breakfast at 7:30AM)
Promo Code to waive admission: EARLY BIRD. Please note that this course is limited to 30 doctors.