From the supplies you use daily to perform dental procedures, to the equipment needed to work efficiently, safely and comfortably, to the various services needed to run your business and the solutions to challenges, your NDI Account Rep is dedicated to bring you the best advice and information on all these items to help you make the best Business Decisions for your practice.
NDI understands the costs of running a dental practice. We work closely with our customers & manufacturer partners to provide a wide array of choices for each step of your procedures at the best possible prices. NDI guarantees to be the best value for our customers. For every dollar you spend on supplies, you can expect MORE from NDI than any other supply source in the country. With some companies, the relationship is limited to an order, a box of goods and a bill.
With NDI we will always provide products at GREAT PRICES, but to our valued customers we will always be MORE THAN A BOX OF SUPPLIES.
NDI understands how important profitability is to a dental practice. Two factors contribute to profitability: maximizing the office’s potential to perform revenue generating procedures and controlling office overhead. NDI is committed to helping you with both.
For no more than the cost of your supplies, typically 4.5% – 8% of Gross Production, your account rep will become a part of your team and assist you in multiple ways to manage and minimize supply overhead, while bringing you tools and ideas to reduce other overhead areas as well as maximizing production oriented tasks.
Some of the ways we can help:
- Great pricing on supplies and equipment
- Supply Savings Programs
- Simple Solution
- Customer Loyalty Programs
- VIP Gold
- Partner Program
- Vendor Loyalty Programs – simplifying inventory and streamlining to a few key manufacturers can reduce waste, simplify systems, provide more predictable outcomes and cut costs. Your NDI Account Rep can help you assess your product mix and procedures, then give you guidance on working more closely with fewer manufacturers. This will allow you to maximize savings programs, and reduce costs.
- Knowledgeable on the business of dentistry
- Team Coaching, Encouraging & Training on productivity ideas, products, techniques